Yes, Valentine's Day is here. With two great weekend suprises-
Dallas snow flurries turned the Sprinkles Cupcake Word of the Day temptation into a delightful delicacy for me!
Free cupcake of choice for the first 100 people to say "snow day!"
Yes, I did run through those doors saying Gluten Free Snow Day :) It was delightful.
Until...
the frosting came along.
On top of that gorgeous guiltless creature, 500 calories of dairy filled frosted had been placed for my personal abuse.
My day- slightly ruined. Bittersweet :)
And ironically, the Vegan cupcake has dairy-free frosting, but apparently they assumed that since the Celiacs are missing out on Gluten, they wanted EXTRA dairy.
I have yet to meet such a Celiac, but....apparently that's how it goes.
And secondly-
My family sent me a box of cupcakes, all Gluten Free, which I have now conveniently scraped all the frosting off of, sans the "G" lettering...which I am hoping won't affect me, 1 mm in size!
I am blessed to have a family that cares so much.
Now to the dispersing of the other 6 wheat filled devils.
Ah my valentine, you are surely a red hot red velvet :)
Friday, February 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment