Thursday, February 11, 2010

Then there was the Naturopathic way; (not to say I have a bias, but these people were so much more helpful. Yet, they are never covered by insurance. Everything good comes with a price, I assume. Regardless, I am a Pre-Med major, looking to study medicine in the same way they see it. Access the problem, not the symptom. No anti-biotics, natural if possible!)

The Blood Panel Test-
Antibodies which are built up are measured, showing which foods are being "fought" against by the body.
This revealed my proposed allergies.

Accupuncture-
to promote digestion, relaxation, and healing with the body and the "chi".

Detox-
Medicine is currently being shipped to me, relocation did through a HUGE glitch into the system.
A powder food replacement which allows my body and the folds on my stomach to heal, as the rejected foods are causing a military war fare on the inside.
Although, as the exploratory surgery found, I do not have "celiac disease" as my stomach is not damaged yet. (They won't treat it if you're not already hurt, duh.) And the bacteria A-piloria, or something of that sort, was not present either.

The real problem I find is not that I have these problems, but how to deal with them.
How to be a normal individual, a normal teenager.
An occasional junk-foodie.
Living, like the rest of the population.
Why me? Why now?

No comments:

Post a Comment